The problem with fatigue is that I have lost a ton of good ideas because either:
- I didn’t have the energy to write the idea down,
- I didn’t turn the written idea into action,
- I didn’t stick with the action or plan once I started,
- if I did stick with it, I didn’t overcome the first/second/third obstacle, or
- if I managed to finish, I didn’t energy/hope/determination to weather the reviews/feedback/criticism.
There are so many opportunities for fatigue to sabotage my efforts. I’ve been shaming myself for all the times I’ve failed or quit or been lazy, but how many of those times was I just a lacking the energy to fuel my efforts?